Friday, February 18, 2011

This Just Excited the Crap Out of Me


I haven't been this excited about something in a while! I used to LOVE Project Runway but it's gone downhill since heading over to the Victim Network, and it's lost some of it's luster. So here's what's got me all riled up: the Oscars have given 9 up-and-coming designers the chance to create a gown to be worn on the Oscars stage during this year's show. There are short clips about the designers and their dresses, and the general public gets to vote on the dress to be worn. Aside from the fact that my favorite dress was designed by someone with a name that has more syllables than there are numbers on my paycheck, and who spends quite a bit of time in the tanning bed, it's awesome!

15 Minutes Later
Actually...Upon further examination (i.e. - watching all of the clips) I've realized that only probably 3 dresses are well designed.


Check it out here:
http://oscar.go.com/award-show/designer-challenge/vote

No comments:

Post a Comment