Friday, February 18, 2011

I Want To Be As Deliriously Happy As These Arsenal Fans

Gloomy Chicago weather is (hopefully) outta here soon, and could not be happier. I think I want to keep that feeling year-round, so someone needs to invent a way to bottle how these Arsenal fans felt when Andrei Arshavin served this death blow to Barcelona on Wednesday. Arshavin single-handedly made probably a million people freak the fuck out with this goal vs. Barcelona and I was one of 'em, just a little late. Not to worry, though, Arsenal fans and I both felt the same on Wednesday, cause I'm pretty sure when I walked out of work and it was still light out and 50 degrees I was also screaming and hugging strangers.

http://www.footytube.com/video/cl-update-arsenal-2-1-barcelona-73394

No comments:

Post a Comment