Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Only In Indiana

There are many things I would do for an above ground pool, since the one we had when I was growing up got used all of maybe 50 times and they were the aweseomest times of my life, but killing someone is definitely NOT one of them.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/news/local/ct-met-murder-for-pool-0301-20110228,0,7047886.story

Let me say this loud and clear: With the population of my school excluded, people in Indiana are a rare breed of crazy. Not too many places remain where you will find a human being willing to kill another human being for a USED ABOVE GROUND POOL. Not even classy enough to pay for the permit to dig a hole and fill it with concrete. I am shocked and awed by Mr. William Alexander. But, you know what they say...Never trust a man with two first names.

No comments:

Post a Comment